Saturday, February 27, 2010

Qatar's Open Day

FEB 27 2010 QATAR OPEN DAY


We arrived at diamond hotel at about 6:45-7:00am
I thought it wont be a big hassle since just about 50 people were there when we arrived. After a few minutes, we entered the ballroom hall? of diamond hotel. I think, we're about 60-70 that moment. Waited for a while and saw people still coming in.


This is my friend and me in the red inner blouse

After that, the recuiters came already and gave some instructions to us. It was written in the white board in front. Wherein it says that this day is just CV submission and only shortlisted applicants will be notified through telephone call for the assessment the next day. Also written there are the proper attire and necessary preparations for the assessment of shortlisted applicants.
Then they started calling applicants one by one and by row. So those in front are first to be called. Me and my friend were in the third row of the first column (there were about 3 columns).

Okay, when it was my turn, i gave the girl my resume and a full body pic. After that, she asked:

Why do you use _____ as your email add? Sheesh! I was not confident with my answer. Then she asked if I also applied with other airlines, I said yes, just about this month(with Emirates). She asked how far i've reached? I said i've reached the final stage of the screening but unfortunately I didn't make it to the final interview. Then she said, "oh, who knows it might be a good thing". Okay? what does that mean? And then, that's it!
We just need to wait for the call, they'll be calling shortlisted applicants only today.

So there, I hope my phone rings. Cross Fingers!
Goodluck to other applicants! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment